Observes employees participating in cash handling activities to detect infractions of house rules, casino policies and regulations, and all gaming and criminal laws. Observes patrons involved in gaming to detect infractions of house rules as well as to detect cheating, scanning, and fraudulent uses of casino property.
• Watches gaming activities to detect infractions, identify rule violators, reporting and documenting activity, investigate suspected activity and observe persons designated by superior.
• Speaks to other departmental supervisory and floor personnel using telephone, or radio to supply information.
• Examines equipment periodically to check for damage or errors.
• Calculates winnings to verify payment made by dealer.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.