Under the supervision of the Slot Technician Manager, perform troubleshooting and repair of slot machines according to established departmental and company policies, procedures and goals. This responsibility encompasses guest services, team relations and profitability. The duties are performed within the framework and intent of the Company Philosophy/Mission Statement.
• Game preparation and optioning, software/part compatibility checks, installation, preventative maintenance, theme conversion in a shop or field environment; functional testing.
• Troubleshooting and repair of game malfunctions to modular level; perform engineering upgrades to games.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of the multiple vender product line.
• Assists Slot Attendants in solving, non-routine or complex software, hardware, and procedure problems.
• Maintain equipment and personal tools necessary for position.
• Maintain currency on jurisdictional compliance requirements.
• Coordinates installation of hardware and software, and implementation of procedure changes.
• Maintains parts inventory and understands basics of JRCH parts ordering process.
• Performs tasks with minimal/or no on-site supervision.
• Submit Action Requests for known product deficiencies and keep management informed of problems and trends.
• Verify jackpots and assist in resolving guest disputes.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Network Technologies such as Ethernet; PC hardware and software troubleshooting; Working with AC/DC electrical components preferred.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.