The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the coordination of all banquet and catering functions for JRCR. They will uphold all standards, values, while meeting or exceeding expectations. Ensuring extraordinary customer services to both internal and external guests in a manner where all are treated with integrity and respect. They will respond to daily duties, special situations, urgent requests and assist in the facilitation of requests either through completion or efficient follow up with management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have a basic knowledge of banquet operations, finance and contractual agreements.
• Good written and oral communication, excellent time management and listening skills and able to work with limited support.
• Must be self-motivated and sales oriented with strong customer service orientation.
• Exceptional detail in follow up, able to resolve problems effectively and assume responsibility/accountability.
• Must possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; Visual One or Meeting Matrix experience preferred.
• Ability to obtain / renew all required licenses or certification specifically Tribal Gaming License.
• Must be able to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Weekend, evening, and holiday hours required, shifts vary
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.