Provide moderate to advance level enterprise desktop, gaming and non-gaming applications, peripherals, networked and non-networked devices support including the ability to identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain operating systems, application software, and related utilities to provide efficient and reliable system operation.
• Provide moderate to advanced technical support of an enterprise desktop environment and applications.
• Install and maintains network connected hardware and software, including services, peripherals, desktop PC, Virtual Desktop devices, printers, gaming devices connectivity, kiosks, and miscellaneous devices.
• Perform moderate to advance level system and application support which may include gaming systems, non-gaming, accounting/financial systems, various Casino and Back of House, and tribal systems and applications.
• Perform basic to moderate administration of Active Directory, email, and various application user accounts.
• Respond to incidents and create service requests using the service desk tracking system.
• Prepares and maintains documentation for IT support (i.e., desktop procedures, end-user help guidelines, trouble-shooting guides and hardware and application installation procedures).
• Assist with support of various server operating systems and hardware.
• Assists in communicating and coordinating scheduled maintenance and downtime with internal customers.
• Assist with compliance efforts pertaining to the Minimum Internal Control Standards for IT requirements.
• Participate in a team oriented environment
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.