Provide 24/7 support of the enterprise infrastructure including Microsoft enterprise environment (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Windows servers, SQL servers, IIS, SCCM, Sharepoint, and other Microsoft products), networking, security, storage, VMWare, data center technologies, and all enterprise level applications including the ability to identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain operating systems, hardware, firmware, application software, and related utilities to provide efficient and reliable system operation. Provide coordination of network and PC support solutions and project management. Perform system analysis to improve performance and security. Create procedure, manual and documentation for use in the IT support structure. Evaluate and recommend improvements to systems and hardware based on information gathered from trending reports, monitoring results, and system analysis.
• Provide 24/7 technical support and administration of the enterprise environment including Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Windows Servers, SQL servers, IIS, SCCM, Sharepoint, VMWare servers and VDI, SAN, Cisco (LAN, WAN, WLAN) Networking, Cisco Security, and data center technology.
• Requires 24/7 on call phone support when assigned to include the use of discretion and independent judgment with respect to decision making that affects all areas of IT support.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain operating systems, hardware, firmware, application software, and related utilities.
• Monitor and report on system performance, stability and security.
• Perform hardware, system and application analysis with recommendation to implement for improvement of performance and security.
• Respond to incidents and create service requests using the service desk tracking system.
• Participate in a team oriented environment
• Coordinate and manage projects related to hardware/software installation and upgrade.
• Communicating and coordinating scheduled maintenance and downtime with internal customers.
• Participate in planning, designing and reviewing systems to identify and mitigate risks
• Installs new software releases, new hardware, system upgrades and evaluates and installs patches
• Coordinate with third-party support for hardware and software services.
• Perform system backups and recovery.
• Prepare and maintain manual and documentation for all enterprise level technologies.
• Prepare and maintain documentation of system configurations.
• Participate in Change Management and Disaster Recovery Plan and testing. This includes policy, procedures, and documentation in accordance to JRCR, NIGC MICS, and industry standards.
• Participate in IT procurement and product review.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.