The Usher is responsible for helping guests find their seats during performances such as concerts and special events.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment and following Jackson Rancheria Guest Service Guidelines.
• Greet patrons upon entrance to the venue.
• Check tickets and provide guidance to seats.
• Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
• Answer various questions about the property or event.
• Ensure all patrons' needs are met.
• Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
• Refer disorderly or obnoxious patrons to security.
• Distribute programs or event schedules.
• Hold doors open for patrons as they exit.
• Provide assistance to patrons with special needs.
• Light the way with flashlights when patrons leave their seats.
• Ensure exit pathways are properly lit.
• Ensure nothing is obstructing exits.
• Remove debris in concert area and smooth down wrinkles in rugs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• No experience is required, though previous experience in a guest service related position would be preferred.
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.