The Casino Host is considered the sales representative for the Casino. The mission, responsibilities and accountability of the Casino Host pertain to professionalism, positive/friendly interaction and compatibility with external/internal guests at all times. Competency in relation to verbal and non-verbal communication skills, including writing and phone skills is mandatory in this highly visible position.
• Primary duty consists of the performance of office or non manual work directly related to the general business operation of the Player Development Department.
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in matters of significance as they pertain to the operations of the Player Development Department.
• Solicits and identifies new high worth guests on the casino floor for Dreamcatcher’s Club
• Creates and maintains player’s accounts
• Issues point vouchers and extends comps in accordance with gaming activity and guidelines.
• Responsible for meeting guest transaction quotas to include cold calls, note writing, email and other challenges
• Acknowledges, greets and converses with guests on the casino floor
• Assists guests both over the phone and in person
• Issues player cards and reprints
• Promotes Dreamcatcher’s card usage and benefits of Player’s Club
• Accurately communicates all marketing activities and promotions, and amenities available to employees and guests
• Assists with the resolution of guest issues
• Proactive in communicating with players to schedule future trips to JRCH
• Required to conduct outbound phone solicitation to current players and new players.
• Helps greet busses and record data for the Bussing program.
• Required presence at offsite events or functions.
• Assist in coordinating all activities for the recruiting of new patrons and retention of existing patrons.
• Function as a highly visible customer service representative on the casino floor.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment