Receives, checks in, and inspects incoming items; confirms quality and quantity of items; verifies products with purchase order, and distributes to recipients.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment and following Jackson Rancheria Guest Service Guidelines.
• Unloads and examines all incoming shipments, verifying counts, weights, and pack sizes to purchase orders and comparing them to invoices, packing slips, or bills of lading.
• Rejects damaged items, records shortages, and overages, verifying at time of delivery with vendor driver and correcting on invoice.
• Stocks warehouse, walk-in refrigerators and freezers with incoming product, rotates product by date.
• Pulls requisitions through Eatec system for delivery to departments.
• Maintains pars and places orders for warehouse utilizing the Eatec system.
• Files required paperwork for all incoming and outgoing packages.
• Facilitates outgoing shipments through UPS, Fed Ex, or prepaid freight call tag, along with all accompanying paperwork.
• Pickup, sort, and distribute interoffice mail and USPS mail throughout the property; including the delivery of certified letters to the post office as needed.
• Uses postal machine (Neopost) to weigh and stamp all outgoing mail. Responsible for maintaining balance and maintenance/trouble calls on Neopost machine.
• Answers phone calls; performs basic cleaning, sweeping and mopping of work area; checks vehicles and forklift.
• Fills vending machines and replaces soda bibs as needed at selected locations on the property.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience is preferred but not necessary
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Required to perform this job:
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment