• Provides guest service while performing specific duties
• Ensure that all guests receive an enjoyable gaming experience
• Maintain a positive demeanor with external/internal guests
• Ensure that all gaming regulations and department procedures are complied with
• Monitor their assigned section for suspicious or illegal activity
• Consistently walk and monitor the assigned section/s
• Maintain cleanliness in assigned section/s (e.g. push in chairs, clean ashtrays, dispose of empty cups, etc.)
• Process and comply with Title-31 requirements
• Prepare tax form transactions
• Process jackpots/hand pays/promotional pay outs
• Redemption of machine tickets and coupons
• Exchange currency
• Efficiently maintain a bank of currency
• Verifier and authorizer for various procedures and overrides
• Light machine maintenance repairs
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One to three months related experience and/or training.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.