Revenue Auditors gather system reports and data and verify that all required paperwork is dropped to enable the proper recording of revenue. Ensure compliance with company policy & procedures, Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) and Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment and following Jackson Rancheria Guest Service Guidelines.
• Audit all revenue centers to verify and record revenue and conduct investigation into variances; compare system generated reports to audit drop bags, ensuring revenue is being recorded accurately and ensuring compliance with policy & procedures.
• Inputs large amounts of data which requires frequent use of Microsoft Office programs along with both gaming and non-gaming software systems.
• Performs constant data evaluation and makes adjustment when necessary to ensure proper recordkeeping.
• Understand and comply with company policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and Title 31/BSA requirements.
• Access daily operation reports; print reports and distribute to Audit personnel accordingly.
• Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts.
• Audit and track all complimentary expenses for department’s end of month review.
• Provide each department with Cash Over/Short reports as each audit is performed.
• Send, receive and log exception notices for operational departments.
• Review casino gaming and non-gaming documents to ensure compliance with regulatory and procedural requirements and works with departments to correct deficiencies.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual gaming analysis required by MICS.
• Weekly tip reconciliation for payroll processing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 2-3 years of work experience in gaming environment preferred.
• 1-2 years of accounting classes and work experience or equivalent combination preferred.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment