Responsible for providing an entertaining, fun atmosphere to guests while dealing Table Games according to the game rules of the particular game being played. Deals the following games: Blackjack (single deck, double deck, and six deck), Fortune Pai Gow, 6 Card Fortune Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, 4 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Let it Ride under the direct supervision of a Table Games Floor Supervisor. Other games may be required in the future.
• Responsible for dealing the game of Blackjack and other Core games, in accordance with gaming policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates attentiveness while dealing the game with cards, placement of cards on layout and dealing with guests to ensure protection of the game and the company’s assets; including but not limited to, keeping the tray secure, keeping the cards secure, and maintaining excellent guest relations.
• Exchange paper currency for chips, pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
• Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
• Stand behind a gaming table and deal the appropriate number of cards to each player.
• Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
• Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
• Arrives at designated work station and/or relieves other dealers on time.
• Greets all guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
• Encourages eye contact on dead games with guests to encourage play.
• Projects positive body language on live and dead tables.
• Ability to learn any additional games that JRCR offers to their guests.
• Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for business levels.
• Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Formal training and/or prior experience in Blackjack is a requirement of employment.
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment