Valet Attendants greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly manner as well as park and retrieve guests’ vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
• Must demonstrate a sense of urgency while on the job and while assisting guests during the Valet check- in and check-out process as detailed by department procedure.
• Promptly clears valet drop-off area of cars to be parked as detailed by department procedure.
• Familiarizes self with all areas of the property, special events and promotions in order to advise and answer guest inquiries.
• Demonstrates a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all times when providing service and information to guests.
• Valet Attendants are responsible for the safety and security of all guest vehicles’ while under the Valet departments’ possession.
• Valet Attendants will maintain cleanliness of all areas of Valet operation.
• Valet Attendants are required to maintain a professional appearance and manner as detailed by company and department policy and procedure.
• Valet Attendants will perform tagging procedures, driving duties as well as key room duties.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements of position -
1. Must obtain a clear MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
2. Must have no MVR’S with a major conviction
3. Must be able to drive vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have customer service experience and experience driving vehicles with manual transmissions.
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.