The Content Developer creates, writes, proofreads, edits and updates content for a variety of marketing materials.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment and following Jackson Rancheria Guest Service Guidelines.
• Translates a large volume of information into clear, concise, user-oriented language.
• Writes articles, letters, press releases, or other informative or promotional material.
• Writes monthly promotion content for use on digital signage, Arrow publication and company web site.
• Develops content to be used for Special Events or Promotions reports, mailers, tickets, show package offers, certificates, and invitations from promotional and direct mail offers.
• Develops all content for the Arrow publication.
• Writes media releases for concerts.
• Proofreads graphic designers content to ensure it is within company style guidelines.
• Reviews content submitted by other departments (ex. Menus, posters, brochures etc.)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Marketing Communications/Content Development background/experience preferred
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in web related marketing, communications, and/or content development/editing for an Advertising or PR agency or other large company with multiple concurrent projects.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.