***THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION***
The Guest Service Agent will help create a positive guest experience by determining the individual needs of the RV Park guests. This is done by the top-quality handling of telephone calls, answering questions about the Jackson Rancheria, booking reservations, processing payments, mailing documents and various other daily office duties. The Guest Service Agent represents the RV Park to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's contact with the RV Park.
• This position will maintain the daily functions of the RV Park Office.
• Greet and check in guests, answer questions, explain park rules and regulations to RV Park Guests.
• Assigns and responds to reservation requests for park sites. Knows site locations, types of sites available, and site rates.
• Uses proper telephone etiquette and uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.
• Processes cancellations and modifications promptly.
• Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing and cash-handling policies and procedures.
• Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
• Posts and files all charges to guest, master, and city ledger accounts.
• Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
• Processes guest check-outs.
• Contacts custodial/maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Assists park maintenance, pick up litter, clean sites, and the upkeep of the recreation room and over all property duties.
• Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
• Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities, meetings and promotions taking place on the property.
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the check in area and other areas in Park and Clubhouse as instructed by Management.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment