**Auto Detailer is a Tipped Position**
The Auto Detailer will clean transportation department fleet vehicles consisting of small buses, limousines, vans, cars and SUV’s. The Auto Detailer is also responsible for organizing vehicles, maintaining keys and documenting damage found on vehicles.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment and following Jackson Rancheria Guest Service Guidelines.
• Cleans all Transportation Department vehicles.
• Maintain cleaning standards set forth by department management.
• Cleaning consists of but is not limited to brush washing, towel drying, interior and exterior glass cleaning, carpet cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and related tasks.
• Detailing vehicles using cleaning chemicals and tools.
• Monitor cleaning supply levels and assist with managing inventory.
• Moving vehicles and keeping vehicles organized in designated locations.
• Fueling vehicles when needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Previous experience with detailing vehicles or driving passengers with an emphasis on guest service would be preferred but not required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Required to perform this job:
· Able to obtain & maintain a JRCR Gaming License
· Ca. Class C Drivers license required - Must be vehicle insurable through JRCR’s Agent
*Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment